Wednesday, May 18, 2011

What's your opinion on the 'indie' scene? I hate it.

Why do I hate it? Why should I hate it? 
Because Los Angeles used to be a place of high fashion and is now turning into a place that looks like hobo's invaded it. You can't even walk down Ventura Boulevard without seeing every freaking person wearing combat boots, high-waisted levi shorts, vintage concert tee, and thigh high knee socks. Like W.T.B.S (what the ballsack). I'm totally not dissing so called "indie people", I actually like when people mix urban with glamour and you can find some great photo's that are considered "indie". Maybe it's just that soooo many people these days try to be hipster/indie, that I'm trying to be the complete opposite than they are.


**Be sure to check out Alexander McQueen: Savage Beauty, at the Met in NYC from May 4th to July 30th**


**Watch out!! The color Red is coming back in style!**


**TREND ALERTS~Wooden Platforms, Platform Wedges, Suede, OFWGKTA (music), Pointed toe pumps**



2 comments:

  1. haha love 'what the ballsack' ..hilarious. and great blog!

    -Winnie
    http://winniereally.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this. I feel the EXACT same way. I loved the whole indie style back in the day, but wheres the fun in looking exactly like everyone else?

    ReplyDelete