Sunday, May 22, 2011

i really don't know what to think...



I don't think I'm digging the manly looking ladies. The clothing is nothing new and some of these are nurse/doctors outfits. Yet, all of the shoes are fabulous. What the ballsack do the expect me to think?








This last one looks like that kid from Game of Thrones. 

I'M FREAKING OUT RIGHT NOW. GO TO SOLESTRUCK.COM A.S.A.P!! I'm just a tad obsessed.. sowwey if i scared you.. Also.. Fergie's nose job saacckks(my way of saying sucks).

You best know that suede shoes is totally going to be huge in fall. You should also know that "suede" and "shoes" were both linked differently to my two favorite pairs.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. PRADA! < 3 Love it!neon colours are amazing! I prefer beige, black and white, but orange and yellow are sometimes good investment in clothing.
    PS Thank you for your lovely comment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love PRADA!!!!
    HI! my name's martina and I come from Italy... I'd like you visit my blog and if you want follow my blog! I wait you and your tips!
    kisses ^^
    marti

    Glamour Marmalade

    ReplyDelete